- Once the residents complete the LMRC, what certification body issues course competency?
- Does the curriculum include other aspects of medicine, say from Integrative Medicine, Functional Medicine, and others?
- Is the LMRC specifically designed for certain types of medical specialties?
- What is the Practicum component of the LMRC?
- What is the Educational component of the LMRC?
- What is the LMRC?
- Can International Medical Graduate (IMG) physicians participate in the LMRC?
- Is the LM Board Review Manual part of the certification process for residents?
- Our site currently implements several lifestyle medicine initiatives that overlap with the LMRC. Can we skip those modules within the LMRC?
- We are concerned our residency program does not have enough time to integrate the LMRC into our already existent program. How have other residency programs navigated meeting the requirements?
- We are concerned that we do not have the lifestyle medicine skills and education as faculty to teach lifestyle medicine to our residents.
- We think that some residents and fellows outside our core residency program will want to participate in the LMRC. What allowances are there to involve other GME programs within our system?...
- Can you explain how the 10 modules are covered in the 40 hours of required didactic time? How are the application hours allocated?
- Are all residents required to complete the entire LMRC?
- How are the education requirements, including the didactic units and application activities, tracked?
- How are the practicum requirements including patient encounters, ITLC/TLC hours, and group program hours tracked?
- How do I access the pre-curriculum survey and is it required?
- How do I access the post-curriculum survey and is it required?